Win a free £50 Amazon gift card in our 12 Days of Christmas social competition
It’s that time of year again when Father Christmas is just a few weeks away and our favourite festive specials like Strictly Come Dancing, Call the Midwife and Mrs Brown’s Boys return to our TV screens.
The countdown to Christmas 2022 is on. And while it’s been a tough year again, faced with the cost of living crisis, the team at Birch Service Centre want to spread some festive cheer with our 12 Days of Christmas social competition.
While we might not get a 'White Christmas' in the words of Bing Crosby, what we can give you is our own #12DaysofChristmas and wrapping you up the chance to win a free £50 Amazon gift card.
No French hens, turtle doves or a partridge in a pear tree, 'All I Want For Christmas’ as Mariah Carey said, is a free gift…
All you need to do is follow us, like and share our social posts and we’ll pick a lucky winner at random. Watch out for our daily posts for your chance to win.
How does our 12 Days of Christmas competition work?
We’ll be posting on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages for 12 days, starting 01 December, so to make sure you’re in with a chance of winning, don’t miss any of our posts and start to follow us on these platforms.
2) How to enter
Simply visit either our Facebook or LinkedIn pages and follow us, like all or just one of our posts during our 12 Days of Christmas competition, share with your friends and family on that post and you’ll be automatically entered to win.
The winners will be drawn on Tuesday 13 December 2022. Terms and Conditions apply – please refer to details below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1) The Promoter of this prize draw is Birch Service Centre Limited, Unit 4 Birch Garage, Manchester Road, Heywood, England, OL10 2QD, (the “Promoter”).
2) The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a £50 Amazon gift card.
4) Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5) Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
6) It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
7) No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
8) There is one £50 Amazon gift card to be won. The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
9) In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10) The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
11) The winner will be notified on either the Promoters Facebook or LinkedIn page within five working days of the draw and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12) Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within seven days of being informed that they have won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the name of the prize draw winner for publicity purposes and the winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter.
13) Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
14) The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
15) You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
16) The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
17) Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure. By entering the prize draw you consent to receive marketing information from the Promoter. If you would like to stop receiving information and offers from the Promoter, you can unsubscribe at any time.